Product Manager Jobs From Home | Apply Now Product Manager Job Work Anywhere | Product Manager Jobs Near me
LIME VIZIO has a tradition of excellence in flower delivery, and today we are one of the largest and most trusted online floral and gift retailers in the US and Canada. LIME VIZIO takes pride in being a leader in quality, innovation, artistry, and dependability. That tradition of innovation and forward-thinking has grown LIME VIZIO into a gifting powerhouse, with a family of brands that includes Blossom Flowers, Sunny Flowers, and Gift on Schedule. Our entrepreneurial culture and unwavering commitment to our people create a dynamic work environment that celebrates collaboration, quality, superior service, and constant innovation.
LIME VIZIO is an e-commerce technology company with 180 employees focused on providing product development and services support on multiple processes, domains, and technologies.
The Product Manager will be responsible for interacting with business and technical stakeholders to translate the strategic direction into designs, with considerations for market best practices and competitive experiences within eCommerce. You will be responsible for considering all aspects and guiding the team to the outcomes that best serve our customers and Limevizio. You will make judgments and recommendations based on data, analysis, and knowledge. You will then ensure the proper translation of the vision, design, intended experience, and market value to the IT team.
This Job is a mix of Product and Project Manager who will be leading 4 developers
• Designing, developing, and managing activities from product definition & planning to production and release
• Developing the product strategy and roadmap
• Managing new demand intake, project boards, and backlogs
• Planning and driving sprints with user stories and success criteria
• Be responsible for daily team management and cooperation with key stakeholders.
• Have a good understanding of e-commerce platforms and businesses, and the ability to understand the new business models.
• Good collaboration skills to work with multi-function teams from international backgrounds on a daily basis.
• You Have
• Bachelor’s degree or above.
• 5 years of work experience in the e-commerce industry, and 3+ years of team management experience.
• Experience as a product manager or product developer.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and project management capabilities, data-driven ability, and being able to flexibly adjust strategies in complex situations.
• You’ll Love
• Industry-leading compensation package
• Flexible vacation policy
• Fully Remote Work
• Flexible and supportive work policy
• 13th Month Pay