Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Full Job Description
- Provide L1 technical guidance in activities associated with identification, prioritization & resolution of reported problems through Phone, Email & Chat.
- Typically, the associate level participates in a supportive role by acting as a liaison between customers & departments within the Client Infrastructure.
- Good troubleshooting knowledge of MS Windows, PC Hardware, Internet Explorer, MS Office & COTS applications etc. Basic Qualifications:
- Helpdesk Associate at Grade-4 position in Service Desk
- Must be a Graduate.
- Good communication skills with 6+ months of international calling experience
Good comprehension & writing skills
Permanent, Fresher Salary: INR16,745.00 – INR28,846.00 per month
Schedule: Day shift, Evening shift, Morning shift, Night shift
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: INR16,745.00 – INR28,846.00 per month
Employment Status: Permanent
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India
Education: 12th Pass
Experience: 1 Year